Due to the on-going industrial action by the Communication Workers Union (CWU), Royal Mail has amended their last recommended posting dates for festive season deliveries. Everything Dinosaur urges all customers to order as early as possible for Christmas.
Recommended Posting Dates Signed/Tracked with Second Class and First Class Post
Table credit: Royal Mail
Please note: these latest recommended posting dates are subject to change due to the on-going industrial action. The table does not cover airmail services. The table indicates that the last recommended posting dates for Australia, New Zealand and China have already passed.
Royal Mail has also altered its advice over first class and second class posting stating that Monday 12th December is the last recommended date for second class post and Friday 16th the last recommended posting date for first class parcels.
Last Recommended Posting Dates
Information on the Royal Mail website confirms the need to prepare for the festive season earlier than usual.
The website states:
“Some dates have changed to accommodate the disruption due to recent CWU industrial action. We recommend you post as early as possible to ensure your Christmas letters and parcels reach their destination in good time.”
If customers have a concern about postage and shipping their dinosaur themed toys, models and games, they are welcome to contact Everything Dinosaur: Email Everything Dinosaur.
Top Tips to Help You Prepare
Team members at Everything Dinosaur have produced a set of hints and tips to help you in the run up to the busy Christmas period:
- Remember to include the house name or house number with the delivery address information that you provide with your order.
- Check the postcode/zip code with care, check it one final time before you place your order.
- Remember, with PayPal and our own website’s ordering process, customers can include a message to Everything Dinosaur in the order message box. You can use this message box to let us know about any special delivery circumstances that you might have. Leave us a message.
- Everything Dinosaur’s website makes it easy for you to specify a different delivery address to your billing address, perhaps you want to send to a relative or even to a work address.
- If you do decide to send an item to your work address, (assuming that you are not working from home), please ensure that you include the company name in the delivery address information. Please remember to check the postcode or zip code.
- If you think it will help, you can always specify a neighbour’s address, or a designated safe place where the parcel can be delivered to if you will be out when the delivery is likely to take place.
We hope these tips help and we wish everyone successful seasonal shopping.
Visit Everything Dinosaur’s award-winning website: Visit Everything Dinosaur’s Website.