The holiday season is very nearly upon us. It is that time of year when Everything Dinosaur is busy packing and despatching orders in time for the festivities. As always, we have contacted Royal Mail and can provide an update on the recommended last posting dates for Christmas.
Everything Dinosaur team members have been working extremely hard to stay on top of orders and to ensure parcels are despatched quickly. Our staff will do all they can to assist customers. We recommend that shoppers place orders as early as possible to give us every opportunity to get parcels out to customers.
We have published (below) a helpful table from Royal Mail outlining the last recommended posting dates:
Table credit: Royal Mail
For dinosaur themed toys, models and games visit the award-winning Everything Dinosaur website: Visit Everything Dinosaur.
Last Recommended Posting Dates for 2023
The last recommended posting dates for Africa, Asia, Central America, South America, the Middle East and the Far East is this Wednesday (6th December).
A spokesperson from Everything Dinosaur commented:
“This time of year the mail network is getting extremely busy. We are doing all we can to pack and despatch parcels quickly. Customers are advised to place their orders as early as possible.”
Helpful Tips and Advice
Here are our top tips to ensure you have a happy and stress-free mail order experience:
- Please remember to include the house name or house number with the delivery address information that you provide with your order.
- Remember to check the postcode/zip code.
- Before finally hitting the “submit” button to send an order to Everything Dinosaur, it is a good idea to check the delivery address for one last time.
- PayPal and in our own website’s ordering process, customers can include a message to Everything Dinosaur in the order message box. You can use this message box to inform us about any special delivery circumstances that you might have.
- Everything Dinosaur’s website makes it easy for you to specify a different delivery address to your billing address, perhaps you want to send a parcel to work or to a relative.
- If you do decide to send an item to your work address, (assuming that you are not working from home), please ensure that you include the company name in the delivery address details. Please remember to check the postcode or zip code.
- You can always specify a neighbour’s address, or a designated safe place where the parcel can be delivered to if you will be out when the delivery is likely to occur.
For further advice and information, you are welcome to contact Everything Dinosaur: Email Everything Dinosaur.
For dinosaur and prehistoric animal models: Prehistoric Animal Models.